STRENGTH BONES BALANCE – Osteoporosis …. Specifically designed for safe and effective exercise to manage Osteoporosis or low bone density.
Tuesday 2pm | Thursday 10.30am | Friday 8.15am – These classes kick off Jan 29th 2019
This class is great if…
- You have low bone density (Osteopenia), Osteoporosis or a family history of this
- You want to take control of your health, fitness and happiness
- You want to exercise in a safe and properly supervised environment
- You would like to be part of Australia wide research into bone density and Osteoporosis
- People of any age that would like to feel strong (we will lift heavy weights!), fit and independent
What are the main goals of this class?
- To provide safe, effective and fun exercise that specifically targets bone density (maintaining and improving)
- Teach correct technique so that lifting heavy weights is safe and achievable for anyone
- Offer a proven treatment option (in conjunction with recommendations from your GP) for those managing Osteoporosis
- Improve your confidence and show you that you CAN lift heavyweights (at any age!)
- An INITIAL ASSESSMENT is required for these classes – please CLICK HERE to learn more.
- Class Passes available: $125 x 6 sessions | $230 x 12 sessions
- Sessions are claimable on Private Health
- Classes are 45 minutes long
- Small class sizes
- Bookings essential – BOOK CLASSES HERE or BOOK INITIAL ASSESSMENT HERE
I’ve written about Osteoporosis and exercise (in particular this program), you can read more by CLICKING HERE