STRENGTH BONES BALANCE – Osteoporosis …. Specifically designed for safe and effective exercise to manage Osteoporosis or low bone density. These classes are part of the ONERO program.
Class options are available throughout the week. Please enquire to learn all available time slots.
This class is great if…
- You have low bone density (Osteopenia), Osteoporosis or a family history of this
- You want to take control of your health, fitness and happiness
- You have a chronic health condition and want to ensure you are exercising appropriately and safely
- You want to exercise in a safe and properly supervised environment
- You would like to be part of Australia wide research into bone density and Osteoporosis
- People of any age that would like to feel strong (we will lift heavy weights!), fit and independent
What are the main goals of this class?
- To provide safe, effective and fun exercise that specifically targets bone density (maintaining and improving)
- Teach correct technique so that lifting heavy weights is safe and achievable for anyone
- Allow you to exercise under the expert supervision of our Exercise Physiologists
- Offer a proven treatment option (in conjunction with recommendations from your GP) for those managing Osteoporosis
- Improve your confidence and show you that you CAN lift heavyweights (at any age!)
- A PRE-CLASS ASSESSMENT is required for these classes – please CLICK HERE to learn more.
- Classes are run & supervised by our Accredited Exercise Physiologists and ONERO coaches
- Class Passes available
- Sessions are claimable on Private Health
- Classes are 45 minutes long
- Small class sizes so bookings are essential!
Read more about Osteoporosis and exercise (in particular this program) by simply CLICKING HERE