R U N …. A running group for beginners to keep you motivated, accountable and feeling fit!
Monday 6.30pm – 7.30pm (outdoor, North Adelaide area) – This Class kicks off Feb 4th 2019
This class is great if…
- You’ve done Fitness For 5K and are keen to keep up with your running
- You’re new to running, and would like some guidance, motivation and accountability
- Want to keep up your fitness, have some fun and meet like-minded people
- You want to mix up your usual routine and build your fitness
What are the main goals of this class?
- To have fun while working on our fitness for running! Simple.
The nitty gritty
- This is an outdoor session – we’ll be getting sweaty
- Sessions will vary from short speed/interval/technique work to longer slower interval (run/walk) style runs. We run at a slow pace and where possible try to keep the group together.
- The session may also include some strength exercises specifically for running and will always include some stretching to finish.
- Class is 1 hour long – don’t worry, it’s not a whole hour of pavement pounding
- $23 per class
- Class Passes available: $125 x 6 sessions | $230 x 12 sessions
- Bookings essential – BOOK HERE