R E L E A S E …. This is the perfect way to get in that session our bodies so desperately need. A non-sweaty sesh using foam rollers, spiky (and smooth) balls and mobility techniques.
Fridays 7am – 7.45am – this class kicks off Feb 1st 2019!
This class is great if….
- You love to move and exercise …. But never get around to your stretching and foam rolling, even though you know you really should
- You need reminding and accountability for doing your stretches and foam rolling
- A practitioner (maybe even me!) has suggested that you should take your recovery just as seriously as your training. These classes will be fab.
- You’ve had (or have) an injury and are still in the rehab phase or you really want to avoid re-injury
- You’re stuck for ideas on how to use your foam roller, spiky ball or other release toys.
What are the main goals of this class?
- Leave you feeling mobile, taller (hello better posture!), flexible and free.
- Provide a class so you no longer need to worry about getting your recovery sessions done. Just show up, no thinking required.
- Manage muscle soreness, stiffness, injuries and physical restrictions
- Teach you new and easy ways to use all those cool recovery toys you have at home (foam rollers, trigger balls, spiky balls, massage sticks)
- Better breathing! Which means better performance, reduced fatigue and improved stress management.
- Maintain or improve range of motion of joints and do so with control and stability.
- All equipment is included – foam rollers, mats, balls etc
- No need to worry about getting sweaty – great if you need to dash off to work
- $23 per class
- Class Passes available: $125 x 6 sessions | $230 x 12 sessions
- Small class sizes
- Bookings essential – BOOK HERE