Postnatal STRONG – strength & rehab for New Mums …. Specifically designed for getting back into exercise post birth
This class is great if…
- You are a new mum (be it your first, second or forth bubba) and would like to get back into some exercise
- You want to exercise in a safe and properly supervised environment
- You want to ensure you are rehabbing appropriately post birth and completing exercises that are appropriate for where you are at
- Management of pelvic floor function and abdominal separation
- Lift your mood & mindset for positive mental health
- Improve stamina for being a mumma!
What are the main goals of this class?
- To provide safe, effective and fun exercise specifically for the postnatal period
- Exercise in an environment with other new mums – bubs are welcome!
- Build strength and stamina for life as a mum – lots of lifting & holding!
- Re-establish pelvic floor connection, breathing and rehab safely
- Feel great, manage fatigue, aches and stiffness and feel strong and capable regardless of how tired you might be feeling.
- A pre-class screening is required prior to attending these classes. This is to allow your Exercise Physiologist to get to know you, your medical and injury history. Plus we chat about how your pregnancy is going, what your goals might be and to complete a physical assessment – including simple strength, range of movement and core activation assessments
- Pre-class assessment allows your EP to easily adapt, progress, change and modify ANY aspect of the class at any time depending on how you’re feeling
- Classes are run and fully supervised by our Accredited Exercise Physiologist who are trained in pre/post natal exercise prescription
- Class Passes available
- Sessions are claimable on Private Health
- Classes are 45 minutes long
- Small class sizes so bookings are essential!
To book your pre-class screening appointment please get in touch or book online.
email@example.com | 08 8239 0575 | BOOK ONLINE