Accredited Exercise Physiologist – Position Available
The EP. EP. Exercise Physiology & Movement Studio is looking for our newest team member!
This could be a fantastic opportunity if you’re starting your career or looking at returning to work after having children; seeking great professional support & growth with personal life flexibility; or if you’re simply ready for a fresh start in 2022.
Our Studio ….
We are a truly passionate, caring & talented team. Our Studio space is welcoming, inclusive and friendly.
Within the EP Studio we offer 1:1 Private Exercise Physiology and Strength & Conditioning classes, pre+postnatal classes. Our Exercise Physiology clientele predominantly fall into the following categories:
- Osteoporosis & Osteopenia (this makes up a large basis of our clientele)
- Chronic disease management
- Strength training for beginners, women and specific populations (pre & postnatal, chronic disease, chronic pain, hyper-mobility)
- Pregnancy care – pre/postnatal
Within The Studio we are committed to consistent and high quality client care, providing a safe space for all bodies & everybody to move confidently, to feel empowered, understood and welcomed.
We are seeking an Accredited Exercise Physiologist in a casual/part-time capacity. Minimum hours of 14 per week with the option for this to grow as quickly (or slowly) as you wish. Up to 30 hours per week available to the right person.
Availability for some evenings (never later than 7.30pm) and Saturdays (never later than 2pm) is ideal.
- Current Accreditation as an Exercise Physiologist with ESSA
- Experience, interest, or passion for working with pre & postnatal women
- Current First Aid & CPR
Do you resonate with the following…?
- You have wonderful interpersonal skills and the ability to build rapport quickly across age, gender and background.
- You can read social cues to ensure clients feel safe, listened to and understood.
- You strive to go above and beyond for yourself, your clients and your peers
- You have experience with exercise prescription for pre and postnatal care; or are keen to upskill and dive head first into this niche area.
- You’re passionate about the power of movement and delivering a holistic and uniquely personal experience to clients
- You have an eye for detail, a refined ability to think on your feet, multi-task & work independently
If this sounds like you please get in touch!
If you have questions or want a bit more info about the role….please get in touch!
Send your CV to Erin: firstname.lastname@example.org