We are currently seeking….
Casual Accredited Exercise Physiolgist (casual & flexible shifts available, cover for annual/sick leave)
Our Team is passionate, caring & talented and our studio space is welcoming, inclusive and friendly. Within the EP Studio we offer 1:1 Private Exercise Physiology and classes for various conditions, injuries, ages and stages. We see clients in various capacities including private health, medicare, NDIS and other 3rd party insurance schemes.
We are committed to consistent and high quality client care, providing a safe space for all bodies & everybody to move confidently, to feel empowered, understood and welcomed. It’s MORE than simply prescribing exercise to a condition. It’s connecting with the client, building a relationship and supporting them to grow, improve and feel great.
We embrace game-changers, the inspired and the passionate. If you feel aligned with what we stand for, if you feel like our Studio has a great feel, if you’re ready to do Exercise Physiology differently.We want to hear from you.
For more details (ie. job description) on both roles please email HR@epexercisephysiology.com.au
As an AEP in our Studio you will…
- Have wonderful interpersonal skills and the ability to build rapport quickly across age, gender and background.
- Be able to read social cues to ensure clients feel safe, listened to and understood.
- Always Strive to go above and beyond for yourself, your clients and your peers
- Be passionate about the power of movement and delivering a holistic and uniquely personal experience to clients
- Have an eye for detail, a refined ability to think on your feet, multi-task & work independently
Ready to be part of our team..? – please email Erin via HR@epexercisephysiology.com.au