The return of classes to the Studio will be rolling out from the 9th June 2020
(please note Monday the 8th is a PUBLIC HOLIDAY).
Please read all the information below carefully. With the return of classes there are some changes to our normal schedule and class sizes. We hope you have understanding as we navigate these guidelines – we will be doing our best to ensure everyone is able to get their movement in.
Timetable – this is subject to change as demand grows and we get back into the normal swing of things. Please check class times carefully as there have been a few slight changes (ie. Thursday 5.30pm instead of 5.15pm)
IMPORTANT THINGS TO KNOW
- Class sizes will be monitored initially, while we ease back into feeling comfortable. As per our “COVID Safe Plan” The Studio can hold 10 people (excluding staff) at any given time – we will always fall well within these guidelines.
- Please be flexible and understanding with us as we work to manage your bookings, preferences & to meet current recommendations
- Hygiene protocols will be in place – in particular hand washing/sanitising (before, during and after class)
- Instead of waiting in our lovely reception area – we ask (for the time being and only if it’s not raining) to wait on the seating benches out the front of Clarity. We will come get you when class is about to start
- NEW CLASS – “Strength Bones Balance: Low Impact” will be a new offering in the studio. This is the same great osteoporosis safe class, a gentler approach to weight lifting with emphasis on balance and functional strength for our over 65’s
- NEW CLASS – “STRONG: Mixed” This is exactly as it sounds, a class open for both men & women. While our classes have never been exclusively women only, we want to encourage more men to get active and strong (time to invite your partners, husbands and brothers!)
- SATURDAY CLASSES – these will be back on the timetable from July 2020 … stay tuned
If you have not already, please contact us to confirm your class preferences (day/time etc) OR simply book online.
You will NOT automatically be placed in a class if you previously had a reoccurring booking. We CANNOT assume that you want to resume classes at this time. We also cannot assume your previous days/times still suit you.
Hence why we kindly ask to re-book your classes. Your understanding is greatly appreciated
Or email firstname.lastname@example.org
ONLINE CLASSES & SUBSCRIPTIONS
Online classes will NOT continue once our in-studio classes return on the 8th of June.
If you have an Online Class Subscription this will be cancelled on the 8th June 2020. You will still have access for 1 week after the cancellation.
If you want ongoing access to ALL our online class recordings and masterclasses (there will be 10-weeks worth!) you can opt to have subscription access to this:
- Email us and we will either update your current subscription OR set you up with one
- Cost is $20 per month ongoing
- No cancellation fees – simply cancel anytime by emailing us
To change, update or cancel your subscription please email email@example.com