The ‘Buddy System’ is available for 1:2 sessions – one of us, two of you…. a friend, partner, training buddy. This allows you to share/split the cost of the length of session you choose.
For example a 45-minute consult is $88, you share the cost and pay $44 each – easy!
This option if perfect for those of you who have been attending classes and are super keen to come in and lift some heavy things!
Terms & Conditions do apply
- Other discounts do not apply
- Not applicable for Medicare Referral sessions
- Social distancing will be maintained throughout the session
- Current EP Studio Clients may claim on Private Health for their portion of the consult
- Not an EP Client? If your ‘buddy’ is not a current client they cannot claim on Private Health (sorry – a full pre-class screening is essential to be eligible for this)
What if your “buddy” is not a current client of EP. EP.
Great question! We will still welcome them in to come and train. However we do need to take some precautions as Allied Health Practitioners.
They will be required to complete a New Client Intake Form prior to attending. If there is anything we deem to require medical clearance this may be required prior to their session.
The training session will be general in nature, if the client/buddy wishes to have a more personalised/specifically tailored session they require a pre-class assessment. Please speak to us about this.
Don’t have a buddy – but want one?
No problems – let us buddy you up with another client who may be interested.
Please email us with the following details:
- The length of session you would prefer (60-mins or 30-mins or “any”)
- The day(s) you would prefer (Tues/Fri or “any”)
- The time ranges you would prefer (ie. after 4pm or 9 – 11am or “any”)